This tour to climb Nyiragongo volcano and Track Mountaing Gorillas in Virunga national Park start and ends in Goma, Congo Discovery safaris is one of the few tour operators who offers well organized and hassle free tours to DR Congo with a professional English speaking tour leaders! This short tour will take you to kibati where you will climb the famous active Nyiragongo volcano to see the world’s largest lava lake, also go to track Mounatin gorillas in Virunga National park.
This budget tour uses mountain huts and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Guest House Caritas Budget hotel in or near Goma (Congo (DRC))Lunch & Dinner Included
2Virunga Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Congo Discovery Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.