From the bustling capital of Nairobi to the great plains of the Maasai Mara - from the beautiful landscapes of Nakuru and Naivasha up to the awesome Mount Kilimanjaro. This safari is the perfect choice if you want to enjoy wildlife, culture and nature – if you like, just enlengthen your stay on the beaches of Kenya. Our philosophy at Namayiana Safaris is to include all activities we are convinced of and we experienced ourselves. So once you book, you don’t have to worry about anything at all.
This budget tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 4 years
The minimum age for this tour is 4 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kenya Comfort Hotel Budget hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
3-4Enkorok Mara Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5Lanet Matfam Resort Budget hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
6Camp Carnelley's Budget lodge in or near Lake NaivashaBreakfast & Lunch Included
7-8Amboseli Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Namayiana Safaris and Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.