From the bustling capital of Nairobi to the great plains of the Maasai Mara - from the beautiful landscapes of Nakuru and Naivasha up to the awesome Mount Kilimanjaro. This safari is the perfect choice if you want to enjoy wildlife, culture and nature – if you like, just enlengthen your stay on the beaches of Kenya. Our philosophy at Namayiana Safaris is to include all activities we are convinced of and we experienced ourselves. So once you book, you don’t have to worry about anything at all.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kenya Comfort Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2Kenya Comfort Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near DS Elephant OrphanageBreakfast Included
3-4Mara Sidai Budget tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
5Golden Palace Nakuru Budget hotel just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
6Carnelleys Camp Budget banda in or near Lake NaivashaBreakfast & Lunch Included
7-8Kimana Camp Budget tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Namayiana Safaris and Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.