During this tour in Akagera you will see wildlife such as Elephants, impalas, black-tailed Mongoose, Hippos, Oribis, Bushbucks, Lions, Antelopes, Zebras, Cape Eland, Giraffes, Buffalos, baboons, vervet monkeys, bush baby and the go for Canopy walk in the Nyungwe Forest National Park, This is a tour for people who wish to visit Rwanda, but who do not have a much time to stay. This is a one day action packed and very affordable tour!
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Discover Rwanda Budget hotel in or near KigaliAll Meals Included
2Gisakura Guest House Budget guest house just outside Nyungwe Forest NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Congo Discovery Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.