Southern Africa is a vibrant and exciting region of culture, landscapes and wildlife. This 9-day safari offers an itinerary that concentrates on some of the region's must-see's, such as visiting the majestic Victoria Falls, cruising the Zambezi at sunset, a rhino walking safari, and experiencing the wildlife of Kruger and Chobe. ***Private journey that can be customized; Includes estimated cost of regional flight between Kruger and Zambezi; Can commence from Johannesburg or Cape Town***.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Senalala Luxury Safari Camp Luxury lodge inside Klaserie NR (South Africa)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4Camp Nkwazi Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast & Dinner Included
5-6Batonka Guest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
7-8The Garden Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Chobe Riverfront (Chobe NP) (Botswana)All Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.