Enjoy wildlife extravaganza of the Masai Mara - not to forget that this is home to the "Big Five" (lion, leopard, African elephant, cape buffalo, and black rhinoceros) and The Great Migration. In addition enjoy the wide ecological diversity and varied habitats that range from Flamingo and other water birds in Lake Nakuru National Park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Tukio Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tukio Safaris.