The safari starts and ends in Kampala Uganda. Murchison falls national park is one of the largest national parks in Uganda and is located in north western Uganda covering a surface area of 748 kilometers and measuring 3840 square meters. You will get to enjoy both game drives and the boat cruises along the Nile River.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Fort Murchison Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Fort Murchison Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Atlas African Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Atlas African Safaris.