Wildlife is abundant in the parks with the gentle grasslands ensuring that animals are never out of sight. Birds are prolific including immigrants, 450 bird species have been recorded among them 57 birds of prey. Every year the Mara plays host to the world’s greatest natural spectacle; The Great Wildebeest Migration from the Serengeti. The big cats - lion, leopard, and cheetah - follow the wildebeest, essentially their main source of food, into the Mara.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 8 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mara Sidai Budget tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Budget camping Bordering Lake Nakuru NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4Kimana Tented Camp Budget tented camp bordering Amboseli NP without fencesLunch & Dinner Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ngurumah Tours and Travel , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 8 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ngurumah Tours and Travel .