This exciting 5-day Southern Circuit Anasa tour includes, Selous Game Reserve, Mikumi and Udzungwa National Parks. The tour offers adventures on a boat cruise, on foot on a walking safari, mountain hiking and swimming in the natural waterfalls pond and learning about Swahili traditions. The Anasa is sure to give you the safari of a lifetime! Come, visit Africa with us.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 7 years
The minimum for this tour is 7 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Camp Bastian Mikumi Mid-range lodge just outside Mikumi NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Selous Wilderness Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Selous GR without fencesAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Grassroots Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.