Tsavo National Park is a land of lava, springs and man eaters, The park covers an area of 7,065 sq. Km, here you will visit Mzima Springs which forms a haven for a rich wildlife pageant with elephant wallowing in the mud cross over the bottom you will see crocodiles and hippos basking in the bank or swirling through the water; gazelles. Tsavo West National Park has varieties of animals including Leopard, Cheetah, Wild dogs, Buffalo.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 8 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Jipe Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Tsavo West NP without fencesAll Meals Included
2Voi Wildlife Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Tsavo East NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ngurumah Tours and Travel , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 8 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ngurumah Tours and Travel .