Starting in the fantastic Lake Baringo, famed for having a World Record in the most birds seen within 24 hours! After having indulged in some of best birding Kenya has to offer we'll take you to the beautiful Lake Bogoria where you'll be blown-away by the thousands of Flamingos that call this salt-lake home. We'll then finish at the World Famous "Birdwatchers' Paradise" Lake Nakuru National Park, where you'll also get the chance to witness Africa's Big Five! This one is not to be missed!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Soi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake BaringoAll Meals Included
2Lake Nakuru Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Bogoria NRAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by The Sustainable Birding Company, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.