The Moremi Game Reserve, neighbouring Khwai and the surrounding private concessions are where Botswana really proves itself as safari destination. Just arriving is an adventure. Moremi is lush and varied – a patchwork of lagoons, shallow flooded pans, plains and forests. It is one of Africa's finest areas for wildlife, with particularly high game densities. The animals found here are numerous and relaxed, often allowing vehicles to approach closely.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Okavango Roadside Guest House Budget lodge in or near MaunDinner Included
2-3Budget camping Inside Moremi GRAll Meals Included
4-5Budget camping Inside SavutiAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Waterburg Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Waterburg Safari.