Explore Kenya on this magical, classic safari tour. You will visit the land of elephants, Amboseli, and spend time on the shores of Lake Nakuru before finally ending at the Masai Mara. This safari is ideal for anyone seeking to enjoy Kenya’s prolific wildlife. It also allows you the opportunity to explore the Great Rift Valley lakes, amazing landscapes and several of Kenya's diverse cultures. You will stay in amazing accommodations that are ideally located for a memorable wildlife experience.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 7 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kimana Mara Tented Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3Lanet Matfam Resort Budget hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
4-5Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Lenchada Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.