The Central Kalahari Game Reserve covers a large section of central Botswana. Its harsh, sprawling terrain is dominated by grasslands, home to wildlife such as giraffes, cheetahs, hyenas and wild dogs. There are several fossilized river valleys, including Deception Valley and Passarge Valley, which offer basic campsites. Dirt tracks wind south through the reserve's remote landscapes to the Piper’s Pan area..
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget camping In or near MaunAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Waterburg Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Waterburg Safari.