Botswana is home to some of Africa’s top safari destinations: Moremi Game Reserve, the clear waterways of the Okavango Delta and predator-packed Savuti. This 10-day safari takes you to each of these wildlife hotspots, combining the thrill off seeing big cats and elephants, with the luxury of staying at carefully selected lodges and tented camps. Your journey ends with a 2-night stay on the elegant Chobe Princess safari houseboat as it cruises the Chobe River.
This luxury tour uses lodges and safari houseboats.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Xakanaxa Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Moremi GR (Okavango Delta, Botswana)All Meals Included
4-5Camp Okavango Luxury+ lodge inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
6-7Savute Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
8-9Chobe Princess Luxury safari houseboat in or near Chobe River (Botswana)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Giltedge Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Giltedge Africa.