On this safari you will visit Zimbabwe for a minimum of six nights, with three of those nights spent in Mana Pools National Park. This trip, which is valid from April to the end of June, 2018, also features the incredible Hwange National Park. Wildlife highlightsinclude large numbers of elephants, lions, leopards, African wild dogs, hippos, and cheetah (if you are lucky). You can easily extend this trip to Victoria Falls or the surrounding countries of Botswana and Zambia.
This luxury tour uses tented camps and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Somalisa Expeditions Camp Luxury tented camp inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
5-6Zambezi Expeditions Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kingfisher Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kingfisher Safaris.