Explore Kenya's Rift Valley on this tour with a visit to the world famous Masai Mara Reserve, then get up close with the wildlife while hiking or cycling in the Hell's Gate National Park and a visit to Lake Naivasha which is home to a wide variety of wildlife including a sizable population of hippos. The lake also has a healthy fish population which attracts a variety of fish-eating birds such as Long-tailed and Great Cormorants, along with Fish Eagles, Pelicans and various types of Kingfishers.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Ilkeliani Masai Mara Camp Luxury tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Luxury lodge in or near Lake NaivashaBreakfast & Lunch Included
5Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Luxury lodge just outside Hell's Gate NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Alliance Destinations - Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Alliance Destinations - Kenya.