A week long safari that takes you to Masai Mara famed for the annual great wildebeest migration and year-round wildlife viewing, Lake Nakuru National Park christened as the birds watchers paradise, Amboseli National Reserve, for the opportunity to see wildlife especially large herds of elephants against the backdrop of Africa's highest mountain- Mount Kilimanjaro, and eventually Tsavo West National Park that is the largest in the country.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Osero Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Ziwa Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
6Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Tukio Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tukio Safaris.