The wildlife safari will take you to famous national parks of Uganda for you to view many animals, these include Kidepo national park, bwindi impenetrable National park, queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale national park, as well as Murchison falls national park. Get chance to view the big five, trek the gorillas, chimpanzees as well viewing many bird species.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Nga’Moru Wilderness Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Kidepo Valley NP without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-4: All Meals Included
5-6Fort Murchison Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
7Kibale Forest Camp Mid-range tented camp inside the parkAll Meals Included
8Kibale Forest Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
9-10Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
11-13Gorilla Valley Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
14Ndere Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaMeals at Own Expense
15End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Atlas African Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Atlas African Safaris.