Start your journey at South Luangwa National Park which contains some of the most breathtaking and untouched wilderness in Africa and is renowned for its walking safaris, then off to Lower Zambezi National Park where most activities are concentrated along the Zambezi. End off your journey at one of the Wonders of the World, the mighty Victoria Falls.
This luxury tour uses lodges and bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Luangwa River Camp Luxury bush camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
3-4Sausage Tree Camp Luxury+ tented bush camp inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
5-6Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma Lodge Luxury lodge inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.