Start your journey at South Luangwa National Park which contains some of the most breathtaking and untouched wilderness in Africa and is renowned for its walking safaris, then off to Lower Zambezi National Park where most activities are concentrated along the Zambezi. End off your journey at one of the Wonders of the World, the mighty Victoria Falls.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Luangwa River Camp Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
3-4Sausage Tree Camp Luxury+ tented bush camp inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
5-6Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma Lodge Luxury lodge inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.