Experience the magic that is Kenya by visiting the best of Kenya wildlife areas. You will visit Masai Mara famed for the annual great migration, and year-round wildlife viewing, Aberdares National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Ol-Pejeta Conservancy that is the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa and host to the only chimpanzee sanctuary in Kenya and Samburu National Reserve renowned for its rare and unique species.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)All Meals Included
4The Ark Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPAll Meals Included
5Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
6-7Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Tukio Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tukio Safaris.