Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd
/5 – 99 Reviews
Like a secret back door into Zimbabwe during the "high season". With easy access from Bulawayo this Matobo and Hwange combination is available year round. Spend 3 nights in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Matobo Hills from Amalinda Lodge. You’ll find extraordinary landscapes, endangered rhino, black eagles and ancient rock art. Then spend 3 nights at Khulu Bush Camp in Hwange National Park to complete the big 5 experience. Includes one free night!
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Amalinda Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
4-6Khulu Bush Camp Luxury tented camp bordering Hwange NP without fencesAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.