This is a private tour taking you to deep into the amazing culture of the of the northeastern parts of Uganda along the beautiful Matheniko region and cutting across the Pian Upe Game Reserve and Karamoja. You will head straight up to the unspoiled landscape of Kidepo Valley National Park. Enjoy this beautiful culture intertwined in the history of the landscape of the northeast of Uganda. A lot of discovery will leave you amazed.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Carpe Diem Guest House Mid-range hotel in or near EntebbeBreakfast Included
2Sipi River Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near Sipi FallsAll Meals Included
3Soroti Hotel Inn Budget hotel in or near Mt ElgonAll Meals Included
4Moroto Hotel Budget hotel in or near KaramojaAll Meals Included
5Moroto Hotel Budget hotel in or near Matheniko PlateauAll Meals Included
6Kotido Guest House Budget guest house in or near KaramojaAll Meals Included
7-8Ngar' Moru Wilderness Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Kidepo Valley NPAll Meals Included
9Bomah Hotel Budget hotel in or near GuluAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Destination Jungle Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Destination Jungle Safaris.