This low budget tour offers a combination of two major parks in Kenya; Ol Pejeta Wildlife Conervancy & Lake Nakuru National Park. It is the shortest safari which holds the highest probability of spotting the big 5 as well as many other animal species including a visit to the Sweetwaters chimpanzee Sanctuary. Other interesting activities that you could do: night game drive, game walk, bird walk, behind scenes chimpanzees and lion tracking.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Stables Budget cottage inside Ol PejetaLunch & Dinner Included
2Miale Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mwema Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mwema Africa Safaris.