This week long safari is like a secret back door into Zimbabwe. With easy access from Bulawayo this Matobo and Hwange combination is available year round. Spend 3 nights in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Matobo Hills from Amalinda Lodge. You’ll find extraordinary landscapes, endangered rhino, black eagles and ancient rock art. Then spend 3 nights at Khulu Bush Camp in Hwange National Park to complete the big 5 experience. Available in the "Green Season" Jan-April plus Nov-Dec 2019.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Amalinda Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
4-6Khulu Bush Camp Luxury tented camp inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.