This week long safari is like a secret back door into Zimbabwe. With easy access from Bulawayo this Matobo and Hwange combination is available year round. Spend 3 nights in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Matobo Hills from Amalinda Lodge. You’ll find extraordinary landscapes, endangered rhino, black eagles and ancient rock art. Then spend 3 nights at Khulu Bush Camp in Hwange National Park to complete the big 5 experience. Available in the "Green Season" Jan-April plus Nov-Dec 2018/19.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Amalinda Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
4-6Khulu Bush Camp Luxury tented camp inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.