This journey in Africa takes you through the source of the river Nile, Sipi falls, Kidepo NP and Murchison falls NP in eastern, north-eastern and northern-Uganda respectively for culture and community tour, incredible scenery, nature and forest walk, hike, game drives and boat cruise. Enjoy your private and budget tour for the ultimate experience in Uganda.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Airport Guest House Budget guest house in or near EntebbeDinner Included
2Source of the Smile Hotel & Guesthouse Budget guest house in or near JinjaAll Meals Included
3-4Lacam Lodge Budget lodge in or near Sipi FallsAll Meals Included
5-6Savannah Lodge Budget lodge inside Kidepo Valley NPAll Meals Included
7-9Fort Murchison Lodge Budget lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Pamora Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pamora Safaris Uganda.