The (NG32) concession area is situated on the doorstep to the world famous Okavango delta, bordering on the Moremi Game Reserve in Botswana. A diverse and amazing area for excursions along the pristine delta channels, guided nature walks in the area surrounding your campsite. While on this safari you may encounter Elephant, Hippo, Crocodile, Zebra and a wide variety of birdlife. A unique experience bringing you close to all aspects of the flora and fauna this unique ecosystem offers.
Guests must assist with camp chores. See the first day description for more info.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget campingAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by African Secrets, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Secrets.