Explore the famed Okavango Delta by mokoro, a traditional dugout canoe. Glide past the islands that dot the delta and the surrounding channels for a unique experience that sets you amongst nature. You’ll cruise through the Okavango Delta where it neighbours the Moremi Game Reserve. In this scenic and wildlife rich area you’ll be able to view the game drawn to the live-giving waters.
This does not include accommodation.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
- This tour is offered by African Secrets, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Secrets.