Imagine, if you will, riding a bicycle on a flat open land the size of Portugal, largely uninhabited by humans. Its stark, featureless terrain stretches, it would seem, to eternity, meeting and fusing with a milky-blue horizon. The terrain accommodates riders of any fitness level. Like in all matters of nature, you choose your pace. Add to that a boat safari topped with a mokoro activity through the mighty Okavango Delta. Simply an unmatched experience.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mid-range camping Outside Makgadikgadi Pans NPAll Meals Included
2Mid-range camping In or near Kubu IslandAll Meals Included
3Mid-range camping Outside Makgadikgadi Pans NPAll Meals Included
4Mid-range camping Inside Chief's IslandAll Meals Included
5Mid-range camping Inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Xaa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.