Imagine, if you will, riding a bicycle on a flat open land the size of Portugal, largely uninhabited by humans. Its stark, featureless terrain stretches, it would seem, to eternity, meeting and fusing with a milky-blue horizon. The terrain accommodates riders of any fitness level. Like in all matters of nature, you choose your pace. Add to that a boat safari topped with a mokoro activity through the mighty Okavango Delta. Simply an unmatched experience.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mid-range camping Outside Makgadikgadi Pans NPAll Meals Included
2Mid-range camping In or near Kubu IslandAll Meals Included
3Mid-range camping Outside Makgadikgadi Pans NPAll Meals Included
4Mid-range camping Inside Chief's IslandAll Meals Included
5Mid-range camping Inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Xaa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.