Your journey begins at Chobe National Park, where you can enjoy finding the park’s renowned herds of elephants from the comfort of a 9-seater game-drive vehicle or a boat cruise along the Chobe River. The middle part of your holiday is spent in Moremi, a wildlife paradise where sightings of leopards, lions and hyenas are common. This trip is fully inclusive and suits travellers who have limited time available but who want to be able to see all Botswana’s highlights.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chobe Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
3-4Pom Pom Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
5-6Gunns Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Chief's IslandAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.