Enjoy this fly-in safari adventure in Namibia which takes you to Onguma Game Reserve and Etosha National Park and onto Damaraland to experience the Twyfelfontein area with it's Africa Rock paintings. Since the journey is only 5 nights, flying into each of these regions will allow you the time to enjoy all that each area has to offer.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Onguma Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside OngumaAll Meals Included
4-5Mowani Mountain Camp Luxury lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.