Enjoy this fly-in safari adventure in Namibia which takes you to Onguma Game Reserve and Etosha National Park and onto Damaraland to experience the Twyfelfontein area with it's Africa Rock paintings. Since the journey is only 5 nights, flying into each of these regions will allow you the time to enjoy all that each area has to offer.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Onguma Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside OngumaAll Meals Included
4-5Mowani Mountain Camp Luxury lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.