You will have the chance to experience two of the most incredible wildlife spectacles on the planet on this safari to Rwanda and Tanzania. You will see mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park and an awesome array of wildlife in the Serengeti, perhaps even the wildebeest migration and river crossings. Enjoy the highest standards throughout and learn about the conservation success story of gorillas in Rwanda. A fantastic trip for groups, families and privately guided safaris.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kigali Serena Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Breakfast Included
2-4Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
5Kigali Serena Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Breakfast & Lunch Included
6-9Serengeti Safari Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Serengeti NP (Tanzania)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Paul Tickner Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Paul Tickner Safaris.