The key to this safari area is Chobe's animal migrations. Chobe's animals move in complex, ancient patterns determined by the rain and available food. Within Chobe National Park there are two areas with a few luxurious private lodges: the Chobe Riverfront and Savuti Marsh (sometimes spelt 'Savute Marsh'). Elsewhere, these parks are perhaps best explored using a mobile safari.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside the parkAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Waterburg Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Waterburg Safari.