Visit most of northern Tanzania’s great wildlife parks and savor the beauty of your surroundings from beautifully designed lodges in prime locations. Begin with a drive to Lake Manyara, then you’re off on safari, game viewing in the picturesque Lake Manyara. Experience nature up close on a full day of impressive wildlife encounters in the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti. Cap your safari with a thrilling two night stay in the heart of the action of the world-famous Serengeti Plain.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Manyara Serena Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
2-3Serengeti Serena Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
4Ngorongoro Serena Lodge Mid-range lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
5Ngorongoro Serena Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Safarihub, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safarihub.