Visit most of northern Tanzania’s great wildlife parks and savor the beauty of your surroundings from beautifully designed lodges in prime locations. Begin with a drive to Lake Manyara, then you’re off on safari, game viewing in the picturesque Lake Manyara. Experience nature up close on a full day of impressive wildlife encounters in the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti. Cap your safari with a thrilling two night stay in the heart of the action of the world-famous Serengeti Plain.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 7 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
2-3Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
4-5Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Safarihub, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safarihub.