Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd
/5 – 98 Reviews
The combination of Katavi and Mahale in south western Tanzania rates consistently as one of Africa’s top 10 safaris. You'll find extreme wilderness and wildlife in Katavi coupled with rare forest encounters on the edge of Lake Tanganyika. Very remote, available dry season only (June to November). Access restricted to Monday and Thursday departures from Arusha only. Not suitable for budget travellers. Ideal for seasoned safari-goers and wildlife enthusiasts. Advance booking essential. $$$.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented bush camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodations and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Chada Katavi Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Katavi NPAll Meals Included
5-7Greystoke Mahale Luxury lodge (with rustic facilities) inside Mahale Mountains NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.