This is a Fantastic Tour of Zimbabwe that explores the entire Western Side of the Country and offers wonderful wildlife opportunities as well as unbelievable scenery. The Safari visits Matobo National Park a beautiful area famous for fantastic Rhino sightings and enormous balancing granite boulders, you will visit Hwange National Park, and enjoy wildlife experiences that rival the best in Africa. The tour ends in a stunning visit to Victoria Falls Africa`s Natural Wonder of The World.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Amalinda Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Matobo NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Ivory Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
5A'Zambezi River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Zambezi NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Planet Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.