In this tour you will visit the following areas. Amboseli, renowned for its large herds of free-ranging African elephants, Lake Nakuru, a shallow alkaline lake in the Rift Valley renowned for its spectacular flamingo population, Mara Mara, the most spectacular event of natural world: the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture and Samburu, home to the third of Kenya's giraffe species - the rare Reticulated Giraffe.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Aa Lodge Amboseli Mid-range lodge just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
2The Ark Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPAll Meals Included
3-4Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
5Chester Hotel Nakuru Budget hotel just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Starluck Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Starluck Travel.