This enchanting 5-day wildlife safari will take you to Kenya’s 7th Wonder of the World, the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru and Amboseli National Parks, both wildlife and ornithological paradises. You will experience the contrasting Kenyan eco-systems of Maasai Mara in the southwest with its wide open savannah grasslands and rolling hills, Lake Nakuru, home to the white rhino and thousands of flamingo and Amboseli National Park, known for its large herds of elephant.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and hotels.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Manyatta Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Tsavo East NP without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Eagle Palace Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NakuruLunch & Dinner Included
4Kimana Amboseli Tented Camp Budget tented camp just outside Amboseli NPLunch & Dinner Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Bluerange Connect Limited, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bluerange Connect Limited.