Chamilandu, known for its “understated elegance” is a small Bushcamp in the remote southern sector of South Luangwa National Park. A maximum of 6 guests are accommodated in 3 tree houses on the edge of the Luangwa River. Chamilandu is known for oxbow lakes behind camp plus good walking terrain up and downstream. Wildlife conditions improve as the season progresses towards the rainy season in November. Guiding and hosting standards are first class. Chamilandu is only available June to November.
This luxury tour uses rondavels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chamilandu Bushcamp Luxury rondavel inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.