Chamilandu, known for its “understated elegance” is a small Bushcamp in the remote southern sector of South Luangwa National Park. A maximum of 6 guests are accommodated in 3 tree houses on the edge of the Luangwa River. Chamilandu is known for oxbow lakes behind camp plus good walking terrain up and downstream. Wildlife conditions improve as the season progresses towards the rainy season in November. Guiding and hosting standards are first class. Chamilandu is only available June to November.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chamilandu Bushcamp Luxury rondavel inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.