Mfuwe Lodge - famous for it's mango eating elephants who come to eat the fruit from the mango trees every November. Mfuwe has 18 luxury thatched chalets with private decking overlooking an oxbow lagoon. You're in one of the world's top spots to see leopard. Other species include buffalo, elephant, Thornicroft's giraffe, wildebeest and wild dog. Enjoy game drives and walks with experienced guides, there's even a bush spa. Mfuwe... untouched, unspoilt and unforgettable! Open all year.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
Small group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mfuwe Lodge Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.