Mfuwe Lodge - famous for it's mango eating elephants who come to eat the fruit from the mango trees every November. Mfuwe has 18 luxury thatched chalets with private decking overlooking an oxbow lagoon. You're in one of the world's top spots to see leopard. Other species include buffalo, elephant, Thornicroft's giraffe, wildebeest and wild dog. Enjoy game drives and walks with experienced guides, there's even a bush spa. Mfuwe... untouched, unspoilt and unforgettable! Open all year.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can start any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 6 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mfuwe Lodge Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.