This 15 day safari takes you to Sezibwa falls, to Sipi falls, to Murchison Falls, Kibale Forest, game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park and Lake Mburo and gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. This safari traces the western Rift Valley in the heart of Africa, starting with game viewing on the savannah plains of Queen Elizabeth NP. Queen Elizabeth NP incorporates dozens of mirror surfaced crater-lakes, salty and fresh water lakes.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Anderiata Beach Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near EntebbeDinner Included
2Lacam Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Sipi FallsAll Meals Included
3Gately Inn Mid-range hotel in or near JinjaAll Meals Included
4-5Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
6Primate Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
7Primate Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
8Bush Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
9Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
10-11Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
12Lake Mutanda Mid-range hotel in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
13Lake Mutanda Mid-range hotel just outside Mgahinga Gorilla NPAll Meals Included
14Rwakobo Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Saso Uganda Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.