After a lovely breakfast and a great safari in three different countries. We fly back to South Africa and check in for your connecting flight back home. What an experience. We recommend that you spend your first night in the Johannesburg area so that you are fresh and relaxed to experience your first day of your safari.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tshukudu Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tshukudu GR (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Klaserie Camps Luxury lodge inside Klaserie NR (South Africa)All Meals Included
5-7Chobe Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)Breakfast & Dinner Included
8-9Delta Island Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)Breakfast & Dinner Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Cook's Air Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Cook's Air Tours & Safaris.