This 5 day LowLand Gorilla Tracking and Mountain Gorilla Tracking in Congo takes you to the famous Kahuzi Beiga National Park in the Congo’s Bukavu province to explore the low land gorillas. Also known as the Eastern Low Land. These gorilla species are also endangered thriving in the dense jungle of central Africa. It also takes you to Virunga National Park, which is shared by two countries Rwanda and Congo for Mountain gorilla tracking.
This budget tour uses hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Orchid Hotel Budget hotel in or near Bukavu (Congo (DRC))Lunch & Dinner Included
2Bethan Hotel Budget hotel in or near Karongi (Rwanda)All Meals Included
3Caritas Hotel Budget hotel in or near Goma (Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
4Paradise Marahide Luxury hotel just outside Virunga (Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Saso Uganda Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.