An amazing tour that covers Maasai Mara National Reserve for 3 night and Lake Nakuru National Park. Masai Mara National Reserve is considered a "must see" for any new visitor and regular traveling on a safari to Kenya. It is on the everyone's "to do" list because the park is graced by a wide variety of unique and exquisite wildlife and birds. And Lake Nakuru National Park is renowned as a bird sanctuary with over 400 bird species, including huge flocks of flamingoes and many other water birds.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Mara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPLunch & Dinner Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Across The Wild Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.