Our 7 day safari covers the most popular parks in Kenya which are Amboseli National Park that offers spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest free-standing mountain in the world and is also one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants. Hell's gate NP in Naivasha where you can enjoy a boat ride, hiking, rock climbing and also cycling/biking through the park. And then Maasai Mara -the world’s top safari big game viewing eco-system.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
4-6Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Across The Wild Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.