Take a journey with me to experience Cape Town and surrounds, the Cape of Good Hope, Stellenbosch and the wine lands. This perfect combination of dramatic scenic beauty, enthralling history and exhilarating activities that have come to define this beautiful corner of South Africa. The city of Cape Town and the surroundings has a rich heritage of historical sites, as well as natural, rural and cultural landscapes. This tour explores extensively the Cape Peninsula, Wine Lands and Cape Town.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bergzicht Mid-range guest house in or near Cape of Good HopeDay 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa Tours (Pty) Ltd.