Take a journey with me to experience Cape Town, Table Mountain, the Cape of Good Hope, Stellenbosch and the Winelands. This perfect combination of dramatic scenic beauty, enthralling history and exhilarating activities that have come to define this beautiful corner of South Africa. The city of Cape Town and the surroundings has a rich heritage of historical sites, as well as natural, rural and cultural landscapes. This tour explores extensively the Cape Peninsula, Wine Lands and Cape Town.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bergzicht Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Cape TownDay 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd.