The most celebrated wildlife reserves in the world! A safari in the Serengeti is a bucket-list aspiration for many; the expansive savannahs and woodlands here are home to incredible wildlife spectacles, especially during the famous wildebeest migration, when up to two million animals are on the move. All of the "big five" are here. This four-day camping safari includes multiple game drives and a visit to Ngorongoro crater, the three-million-year-old extinct volcano.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Africa Safari Lake Manyara (luxury tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by KAMar Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of KAMar Safaris.