The Chobe National Park established in 1968 covers 11700 square kilometres and is situated in the northern most part of Botswana. Encompassing swamps, floodplains and woodlands it is the third largest Park or Reserve in the country after Kgalagadi Transfontier Park and the largest of them all the Central Kalahari Game reserve. Savute is a land of surprise and contrast. It has several geological features that show how the forces of nature are shaping the land over the millennia.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget camping In or near KasaneDinner Included
2Budget camping Inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
3Budget camping Inside SavutiAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Steenbok Safaris LTD, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.