The safari takes to Queen Elizabeth National Park for 2 nights and 3 days. The tour starts and ends in Uganda. This national park is located in the western part of the country and is the most beautiful national park which was named at the Queen of England, Elizabeth the third. It covers an area of 1,978 sq. meters and is just 376 kilometers away from Kampala. The park has variety of wildlife species including 500 bird species, 95 mammal species, 10 primate species, and many more.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kyambura Gorge Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by A-One Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.