Murchison falls national park is one of the largest national parks in Uganda and is located in north western Uganda covering 3840 square meters. This park owns the biggest population of Nile crocodiles and many other animal species including; 76 species of mammals, 450 bird species including the shoebill stork, dwarf king fisher, great blue turaco the white thighed hornbill, and the Goliath heron. You will get to enjoy both game drives and the boat cruises along the Nile River.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by A-One Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.