You will visit the land of a thousand hills in western Uganda. You will visit the world famous Lake Bunyonyi a paradise of beauty and birding paradise. Hike the nearby hills and also enjoy canoeing and zipling on the lake. You will also track the world famous mountain gorillas in the Bwindi Impentrable National Park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
3Bunyonyi Overland Resort Budget resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by A-One Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.